This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Britta Weickert. This privacy notice addresses what information is collected, who the information is shared with, and how it is secured.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Britta Weickert. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
What data do we collect?
Britta Weickert collects the following data:
Personal Identification Information such as Name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information for purchases.
www.brittaweickert.com automatically collects certain data when you visit the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but could include device and usage information, such as your IP address, operating system, language preferences, country, location, device name. This information is needed for security, analytics, and reporting purposes.
How do we collect your information?
If you schedule an appointment with Britta Weickert, your name, email, and phone number will be collected. Your name and email address may be used to contact you after your call with follow-up information.
If you become a client, Britta Weickert will collect your name, email, address, and phone number and use them to provide services to you. You will also be requested to sign up for the secured client portal so that any communications and legal services that are provided are sent and protected. If you purchase from Britta Weickert, you have the option to pay online through Podia, Honeybook, Stripe, PayPal. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but provided to Podia, Honeybook, Stripe, PayPal who completes the purchase transaction. You agree that you gave this information voluntarily for the contents that you received. You agree that you gave this information voluntarily for the contents that you received. By using this website, you agree not to hold Britta Weickert responsible for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties.
How will we use your data?
Your data will be used for a variety of business purposes identified below:
Send you marketing and promotional messages. Britta Weickert and third party marketing partners can use your personal information for marketing purposes. If you don’t want to receive those emails, you can opt-out at any time.
Purchases. Your information can be used when you purchase, return, or exchange an item from this website.
Testimonials. Britta Weickert posts testimonials that include personal information. All testimonials are consented to prior to being put on the website. If you want to update or delete your testimonial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, where the testimonial is, and your contact information.
Targeted advertising, Britta Weickert may use your information to show content that interests you or near your location
Giveaways. Britta Weickert hosts giveaways and may use your information if you decide to participate.
Feedback. Britta Weickert is always looking to improve, and may use your information to ask for feedback.
To enforce the terms and conditions and other policies for business, legal, or contractual reasons.
Respond to legal requests. If Britta Weickert receives a legal request, your data may have to be inspected.
Deliver products or services. Your data may be used to deliver any products or services you requested.
Respond to inquiries. Your data may be used if you use the contact forms on the website.
Other business purposes. Your information may be used for data analysis, determine the effectives of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve services, products, and marketing. Your personal information will not be used without your consent.
Will your information be shared?
Your data may be shared with your consent, to perform a contract, or legal obligations to comply with applicable law, government requests, court order, or a legal process.
Your data may be shared to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding violations of our policy, fraud, illegal activities, or for litigation purposes which we are a part of.
Your information may be shared with the vendors, consultants, and third party service provider, contractors, or agents who perform services for Britta Weickert or on behalf of Britta Weickert. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. Britta Weickert does not sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
If you share information from www.brittaweickert.com on any social media medium, you are voluntarily disclosing your personal information. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. www.brittaweickert.com does not have control over this collection and takes no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Who will your information be shared with?
Britta Weickert shares your information with the third parties listed below. If Britta Weickert has processed your data based on your consent and you want to revoke consent, contact email@example.com.
Podia, Stripe, Paypal, ShowIt, Google Domains, Honeybook
How long will you store my information?
Securing your information
Britta Weickert will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company without giving you express notification, except for certain third parties who assist Brita Weickert. in providing services to you, as listed above. These third parties agree to keep your information private. Britta Weickert will release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect Britta Weickert’s legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to prevent threats to others or illegal activities, or to prevent abuse of this website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you are entitled to the following rights:
Know what data has been collected about you and how it has been processed
Object to the transfer of your personal data from one electronic processing system into another
Make changes to inaccurate information
Withdraw consent after you have given your personal data
Ask for your personal data to be deleted
Informed in clear and plain language if you are asked for consent of your personal data
If you believe Britta Weickert is unlawfully using your information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can contact them at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
If you have an account with Britta Weickert, you can delete your account within your account login OR you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and Britta Weickert will delete your account. Some information may be retained for fraud, legal investigations, enforce terms and conditions, or troubleshoot.
If you want to opt out of email marketing, you can do so at any time using the unsubscribe button within the emails you are sent or by using the contact information below.
Children’ s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is not directed at children and does not collect information from persons under the age of 13. If your child submitted personal identifiable information to Brita Weickert, please email email@example.com, and that information will be deleted.
California resident’s privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain information about categories of personal information Brita Weickert discloses to 3rd parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all 3rd parties Brita Weickert shared in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, use the information below to contact Brita Weickert.
Children under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information posted on www.brittaweickert.com. To request removal, use the information below to contact Brita Weickert tand provide a statement that you reside in California.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want your information disclosed to third parties.
If you have questions or comments, you can email email@example.com or send snail mail to 5000 Estate Enighed PMB 477, St John, 00830.
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of Britta Weickert.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications.
You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of Our template(s)/product(s) to anyone, We reserve the right to send You a bill for the licenses you have sent to others and revoke your access to Our template(s)/product(s) permanently.
Access Your purchases for Your personal use or use in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
Download and/or print any purchases for Your personal use or in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
You may NOT:
Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
Share Your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
Claim ownership or use any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of any of Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
Use Our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
· Representation or Warranties Disclaimer. The information on brittaweickert.com is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Britta Weickert will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
· Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Britta Weickert’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Britta Weickert is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
· No Professional- Client Relationship. Your use of the content on this site or content from our email list is at your own risk. Britta Weickert does not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health or other help that you may need for your situation.
· Earnings Disclaimer. Britta Weickert may report earnings and income statements from time to time. These statements are an estimate of what you could possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will get the same results. There is no guarantee that past earnings can be duplicated in the future. Britta Weickert cannot guarantee your future results or success. The use of the information, products, and services is based on your own actions and you agree that Britta Weickert, advertisers, or sponsors are not liable for the success or failure of your business.
· Testimonials Disclaimer. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on https://brittaweickert.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free services or products in exchange for their statements. The testimonials are representative of client experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each client.
· Comments Disclaimer. Britta Weickert welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to https://brittaweicert.com are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of Britta Weickert. Britta Weickert reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to remove offensive comments or images.
· Affiliates Disclaimer. Some of the links one this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, Britta Weickert receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Britta Weickert only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Britta Weickert discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, Britta Weickert will disclose it to you at the top of each blog post or page, if applicable.
· Sponsored posts disclaimer. Britta Weickert is compensated or given products for free to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though Britta Weickert receives compensation for our posts and/or advertisements, Britta Weickert always gives our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, events, or products. Even if a post is sponsored, the views and opinions expressed on the sponsored post are purely Britta Weickert’s.